Ok, it's small, but we found a space that we did not know existed, underneath an attached shed. It has wood floor boards and it looks like a great place to stash some extra paintings. (Alas, no paintings were found. In fact, it was completely empty.) The room was opened up as part of the construction we are undertaking all over the Main House. This shed was probably added to the 1815 building in about 1880. A construction worker can be seen here digging up the old foundation, which had crumbled pretty severely. Pretty soon it will be in tip-top shape again, thanks to the "stimulus" funding (aka ARRA funds) we received through the National Park Service. The overall project makes critical repairs all over the building's exterior, with rotting wood, peeling paint, sagging porch, leaky windows, etc., all getting fixed. Thank goodness!